Monday, November 03, 2008

YOU CAN COUNT ON IT

witchywitchspoookyshadowmeandjanetbirthdaydinnertimecakeA great Halloween 08! and Birthday 08! it was spooktastic.
my birthday dinner was on SATURDAYNIGHT and like the sillly goose I am I GOT ALL SILLY TRASHED before hand with some cosmos so I could hardly focus in and read the damn menu
BUT it was still very delicious.
I do recall some fried zucchini sticks with ranch, a vampire pizza and red wine.
all very birthdayriffic. good friends and lots of LOUD talking. THANK YOU EVERYONE.
tomorrow is election day and its gonna be BOMB DIGGITY TOO AND ALSO.
I think the REDSKINS LOST BIG TIME SO YEAH ITS LIKE IN DA BAG FOOLS.
oH and I forgot that election day is a Tuesday so I GUESS that makes for a TACO evening.
Tacos and vodka is what I will be serving.
talk to you later.

No comments: