Sunday, November 16, 2008

what the fuck are we going to do? something that works.

carewtfupshoesslacksnightI currently am DYING for a snack, like a cookie or a brownie or a SOMETHING. you know the wine is just not enough tonight. or last night.
THE other night I got beyond TRASHED and while crusin' along on my bicycle I CRASHED INTO A FUCKING CHAIN LINK FENCE. it was just wonderful. I have the bruises all over my body to help me remember the special moment.
Inside I was super PISSED about the situation.
A nice lady helped me up and asked me if I was OKAY. I said "yes" but actually the reality IS NO! NO! I am NOT OKAY please help me and carry me away.
are you ok!? REALLY REALLY OK?
no I am cool. i am straight.
I enjoy bruises and scrapes. that means I am doing something. makes me feel young.
stimulates me.
In the photos above you can see my NEW shoes. I love them and wear them everyday.
but dude things are so screwy right now.
BULLY for you if you don't notice
BUT NOTE THAT I KATHRYN FRANCIS FEEL IT.
I NOTICE THIS SHIT.
I am also praying and I trust.

No comments: