Friday, November 28, 2008

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

a gift from my boss THE ELECTRICITY IN THIS SHIT APARTMENT OF MINE IS ALL JACKED UP WITH ISSUES.
LIGHTS FLICKERING ON AND OFF, AIRPORTS ARE FRIED UP, CROCK POTS NOT HEATING UP, CELL PHONES NOT CHARGING UP AND THINGS LIKE THAT HAPPENING, so I hate it here.
Have I said that I wanna move back south?
SOON I will be back home,
cause home is where the heart is.
Work was ridiculously slow on this BLACK FRIDAY.
THANKS A LOT ECONOMY!
BROADWAY SHOWS ARE SHUTIN DOWN too. DONT YOU CARE ABOUT BROADWAY?
this dude I work with is soooo annoying. Saying "absolutely" EVERY 2 SECONDS to every dam costumer he interacts with.
"OH ABSOLUTELY THIS AND OH ABSOLUTELY THAT" and "HAVE A GREAT, WONDERFUL, SHIT YOUR PANTS DAY MAAM".
UGH!! PLEASE!
and not to mention trying to jump on into my sales.
he is SOOOO LAME! from portland OREGON he is and 20years young. and super skinny.
be real man and relax.
anyways whatever I hate when people annoy me cause i should be more grown up about that and be like whatev. he is just a young boy.
just forget i said anything. i love my coworkers and i love that little shop.
please dont fire me till later on...
I have been eating a lot of comfort foods like pie and gingerbread men and sweet potatoes and TRISCUITS and wheat thins w CHEESE WHIZ!!! and reddi whip.
why would I be eating cheez in a can? I must be feeling lower than low.
what up with that?

No comments: