Friday, July 14, 2006

a meaningless, irrational universe

i dont even know why I bother talking to myself. at night I think of all this stuff that I need to do. get things in order. straighten out my situation. get rid of all clutter. cut down on things. move forward on projects bkah balhdhakhd hnand hdibs kahnd and more. so much stuff I need to do in order to do what I wanna do. BUT THEN DAY COMES.
and dont do anything. I mean I DO stuff but none of the really serious get DOWN TO BUSINESS STUFF.
During the day i feel like I have plenty of time and will get around to things eventually.
but when its bedtime and its time to rest and do whatever it is brains do while sleeping i can't. I just think of all the stuff I should do during the day. fucking absurd! I willl just start doing all this stuff that I think I need to do late at night and I will SNORT COKE! THATS THE TICKET!
thats how I will conquer this cycle.
my life will be all better.
I willl sleep when ALL my goals are fullfilled.

No comments: