Monday, July 10, 2006

last a lifetime and then some

an old hippy dude asked me for money this evening at the gas station cause he said he ran out of gas. I said SORRY DUDE WISH I COULD, but as I was saying this I started to realize i was lying so I felt the guilt coming then he said something like BUMMER and that i reminded him of his sister, and I said COOL and by now I was hunting out my change so I would not have to cry all the way home because I lied to a stranger.
then he told me WHY I reminded him of his sister it was cause she would always chew bubble gum and fall asleep with it in her mouth and then it would get all in her hair.
he did not think I cared about his story but I did. I gave him like 88 cents. and the rest of the people at the gas station looked at me like I was nuts for talking to this dude.
he also made some comment about a carsalesman. something about Rally being the best and blah blah and I was like yeah whatever dude good luck filling up your tank with 88cents.

i do love chewing bubble gum.

No comments: