Sunday, November 29, 2015

My last blog title is a lot like Adeles song.

I'm only blogging so the blog police don't come after me AND because I want to ignore my responsibilities.  I have bleach all over the bathroom floor.  On purpose.  Geez.  

OH music industry why must you be the way the are? I can't explain why but you annoy me.  I'm not wanting to complain like this but you are so complex these days.   Is it me?  Am i being inflexible? I want us to work out. What can i do to have a better understanding?

The Dateline that's on the telly RN is a rerun.
Back to business tomorrow.  Its been a holiday.

Running a house is hardwork.  If you do it halfway descent. 

HappyChristmas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Successful people have noble spirit, they have bold and courageous. They dictionary, there is no "fear" of the word, they are confident of their ability to be able to dry all undertakings, they consider themselves they are a valuable person.
____________________________
I find a funny game,let'go!
But I even have this higher, you'll take a look: Cheap RS Gold and http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Anonymous said...

Successful people have noble spirit, they have bold and courageous. They dictionary, there is no "fear" of the word, they are confident of their ability to be able to dry all undertakings, they consider themselves they are a valuable person.


www.golden-slot.com