Saturday, June 30, 2007

brace yourselves

Its the eve of July 2007 and right about meow a fly is buzzing around my room and I am thinking about killer astroids.
and I thought about my dead cat JAKE BLUES too this evening.
oh me oh my
I totally left my house at 830 am today so I could workout! and everyday that I do that I am amazed.
such commitment on my part!
i meant to do my nails tonight cause they look like crap all chipped and lynsday lohany.
do you know what I am sayin!???
i know i say that aLLLL the time when talking to people.
i will be like BLAH bla bla blah. then I say you know what I am saying?
cause i must think everything I say is so BEYOND everyone. who do I think I am?
and just SOME FYI for all you burger FANATICS out there the new western whopper at burger king is pretty gross. so stear clear.
and i need a good psychic and or palm reader.
so if you know anyone that knows anyone you should let me know.
THATS IT this fly is making me wave my arms all around and its too distracting for me to continue at this point
ok real fast it must have landed. I am pretty sure it knows I am thinking about it. it buzzed really really close to me ear and I reallydont like that.
I hate bugs but I understand that they serve a purpose but I am not sure that buzzing around my room is one of them.
OOKAY REAL FAST! OS I CAN GET THIS OVERWITH AND GO TO FUCKNG SLEEEP WHILE WATCHING A SHOW ABOUT BOMBS!!
maybe I should watch snl
-I need a good multivitamin that doesnt involve chocolate. just something to swallow.
-i pruned my rose bushes and that is a good stresss release and a lot of fun!!
- I washed my car this evening and that makes me feel good.
does this post sound dirty to you??
see ya around.

No comments: