Tuesday, December 12, 2006

weak and strong

who knows what i will come up with right. While I was away this morning my gramma called me and left a scary message on my machiney about not feeling well and needing someone to talk to so I called her.
and sometimes I think taht my dream life getts innertwind with the "reality life" and that makes things all the more confusing for me. Its like pieces of my brain are still DREAMING WHILE I AM AWAKE. wow.
my brain is OFF THE HOOK.
well an airplane flew through my house and landed in front of me late late last night and I am convinced it was a spirit person. I felt a presence all evening and kept seeing things moving and black shadows lurking about.
I am serious.
HEY! I almost broke my dam ankle this morning. I was hopping around like an assjole in kick boxing and landed all COCKEYED. I was so thankful it did not break. that would be like totally really embarassing.
and I like to pretend that I am the best looking girl in that entire gym.
sometimes I really believe.
there is no fucking way I can have a bad day today.

No comments: