Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am sure we can all agree on that

i am about one hour OFF schedule today. which will turn out just fine, and I am not stressing.
ate some salmon for lunch, cause I live like a princess.
or queen.I dontknow. niether I guess. and I would much rather be a princess then a queen.
but thats a secret between YOU and ME.
but as I was saying I was served salmon and my son was served salmon and my friends ate stuff too.
i should have dranksome alcohol just for spite.
I thought about having the plum wine.
i hate it when my stomach growls! its really bothers me.
sometimes I scream SHUT UP YOU STUPID BELLY SHUT UP@!!!
things that dont shut up are fucking annoying!
it would be horrible to be shotin the the stomach.
just bleed to death. like that cop IN reservoir dogs!!!
i am running out of time today!!! thats funny and awesome.

No comments: