Sunday, October 01, 2006

GOD I HATE SUNDAYS BUT I LOVE YOU


i shot a man with a SHOTGUN in my dream the other night. He was chasing me with the gun and was obvioulsy going to kill me BUT I was not going to be shot in my dream so I turned it all around and got the gun and shot him 3 times in the chest. it was a really intense dream. whatever.
who cares.
i do wonder if I ever pop up in other peoples dreamz.
i used to think that if someone was in my dream that I must have been in their dream too.
I have to get ready for church like NOW but I am not.
I am having coffeee w/chocolate raspberry creamer. pretty good.
and my son is being forced to go to church with me since I have no choice.
i tried to watch SNL last night cause DANE COOK was the host but the skits were so LAME/GAY that they put me into a deep coma and I missed the last 45 minutes of the stupid show. everything was political and unfunny.
i dont know what I expect.
I am thinking that i dont reallly wanna have a Halloween party cause I have no friends.

No comments: