Monday, September 11, 2006

GIVE ME MILK GIVE ME HONEY GIVE ME NUTS


this is my favorite cereaL.
MY air conditioner is blowing some really cold air on me right now.
freezing cold.
Its fun to hang out in large freezers.
I have worked in two restaurants and the freezer was always a good place to chill out.
HAHAHAAHA CHILL OUT!!!!! HAHAHAA GET IT!!!!!???
but seriously.
tonight in the kitchen I made some spaghetti sauce in a crock pot with stuff like zuccini and more good healthy things like salt.
I am really getting in touch with my kitchen skills.
pretty much everything I make in the kitchen turns out perfect.
BUT its a secret.
nobody wants to come out and say it.
we wouldnt want me thinking that i am GOOD at anything.
that would not be good.
so its a secret how good I really am.
really i am not good.
I am a messy mess in the kitchen.
I need to have a better work space.
I hate kitchens.
all the kitchens in my lifeSUCK.
EVERY KITCHEN GIVES ME A BAD DREAM.
hauntedkitchens.

No comments: