Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

I went shopping today with Janet and a very very old old lady with very very large sunglasses offfered to buy my skirt right off of my body.
just before she did I was making fun of her outfit so thats not a good sign.
so I am guessing she thought I was like a talking manniquin
that movie with KIM CATTRALL is really good by the way
anyways the oldlady aked me to show her the waist of my skirt and I obliged and then she asked what the SIZE of my skirt was so I continued and told her it was a medium.
but I eventually had to tell her that my skirt was not for sale.
but right now this minute I think FUCK I should have sold it to her! she was nice and would have loooked beautiful in it. but i do really like my skirt. and then what would I wear out of the store?
she taalked to me for a good solid 5 minutes and loud enough so the entire store could hear our conversation.
she was convincing me to go to ROSS saying that they were much more HIGH END because they have stores by the beach and such. sounds lovely.
she was a crazy old lady. and I just know and fear that the day will be here for me sooner than I think.
its fucking sad.
maybe I am a jerk for thinking SHE is sad. I dont want anyone thinking of me as sad. thats no good. thats sad.
maybe that lady is not crazy and lonely maybe she is just very friendly and very sweet and maybe has A TON of friends and A BUNDLE of family and maybe she is way happier than ME!
I really dont know. I can't tell.

No comments: