Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MUST YOU?!?!?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Seriously who do I think I am? My daily activities are ridiculous.
I am so uninteresting it is embarassing.
I have listened to to Jack Johnsons On and On album like 50 thousand times. and now I have moved on to In Between Dreams. Splendid. I have also eaten a pound of rasberries.
If only it was summer time I could have eaten them by my pool.
Sometimes I forget that I even have a pool.

Thank god I spent most of my childhood alone cause if I hadn't i think I would be smoking crack by now.

Holy Moly is it time to watch American Idol or what?

5 comments:

carrie said...

the cute guy's name is Ace.

freethoughtguy said...

You can't overplay Jack Johnson!

Just ask Curious George!

Anonymous said...

I listen to Jack all day. I love Jack.

Kathryn said...

i do too. on and on is my favorite right now.

Kathryn said...

yeah Carrie Ace is very nice looking. He is gonna win!