Tuesday, July 19, 2005

JUST DON'T STAND THERE LIKE AN ASSHOLes


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Why does the world have to be filled with people who are just ASSHOLes?

They are everywhere.

Granted YES YES I can be an asshole of one kind or another. But usually for good reason.

And usually directed towards a specific person.

Not much random assholeness going on in me.

At least I hope not.

But these people who work in fast food restaurants and banks and other places that people have no choice but to interact really should wake up and realize that THEY are the ones setting the tone for other peoples day.

Not to mention their own.

SO PUT A MOTHER EFFING SMILE ON YOUR FAT FACE when you greet me.

When you ask for my order, or whatever other business I may be conducting.

Don't just stand there and act like a BLOB OF NOTHINGNESS!

It really frustrates me.

Maybe it is because I have not had a "real" job in awhile and I have forgotten all the bullshit that comes along with that.

But still lets just try to be pleasant and friendly and remember that we really are in control of other peoples day.

And one FRECKEN smile goes a long way.

I guess.

I don't know.

I just want some good service.

Service with a FUCKINsmile.

1 comment:

carrie said...

yup. service people are not very friendly a lot of the time.

i'm sure it's cuz they hate their life.

because they feel like blobs of nothingness.

they probably get treated like crap right and left.

but, i understand what you're talking about.